Main Menu

Warp Zone

Started by Bg~, June 02, 2004, 04:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote (budgiedood @ June 29 2004,8:55)
Anyone found the one in 2-1?
Its fun!

I've found the Warp Zones in 1-3 and 3-4, but I can't find one in 2-1. Can you give any hints?

blob

are u talking of the select level warp zone ?

nemesis_256

so take the ride up the pillar in 3-whatever, then try the first one and die keep on going to the next level?  Yeah right, I'll have to replay the game 50 times before I can finish the first death level.

BaconIsGood4You

Look around the secrets...alot. You can only get to it if you break a brick exactly right.

nemesis_256

yeah it must be the area at the end of the mario level.  But you can't seem to do much with those tubes

budgiedood

you have to work for it!
Get to it on normal so you only have to do 4-1 and 4-2 again.

budgiedood

you know the big pillars that you can push, and if you pull them there are secrets underneath?
Do the first one and slam down REALLY hard on the bottom brick.

blob

ok.i did not tried every tubes, but the 3rd leads to 2-1

nemesis_256

there's an idea...

I DID IT!! Wow that was hard.  Satan's lair is awesome.  It's funny and the reward is awesome

Matt

Thanks for the tips, I found it.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else noticed something in 5-1. At the very start of the level, climb up to the upper left corner. You will be able to break the corner open, and it leads to a room with a large question mark and a box. It looks like the box has the "Bridge Construction Set" logo on it. It isn't a secret, so maybe something in this room leads to a Warp Zone (unless it's just for show).

nemesis_256

they actually all lead to different levels. starting from the left it's 4-1, 3-1, and 2-1.

How do we get to the 2nd "death" level?  I explored in the church levels but couldn't find anything.  But in 5-4 if I remember right, there's a secret in the area where there's a platform that you make swing and spikes at the bottom.  You can get there by making drop the big stone in the roof by pulling down the 3 small stones, or by squeezing yourself in the wall on the left.  I noticed that area you can see anothe area at the bottom right of the screen but I don't know how to get there.  But it might just be another section of the level you get to later.

budgiedood

but you enjoyed it and it was worth doing  http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
I love that level, i think it's my favourite, cmon little gish RUN!

DonutGuyX

You get to the second "death" level by beating the first "death" level. http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':;):'>

The area you saw in 5-4 was just the end of the level.

ExplodingCabbage

Don't know if anyone knows about this, but I found a different way to access the warp zone to 4-3 in level 1-4. Right before the end, under the door blocking the way to the next level, theres a small hole that you can sometimes fall through that takes you all the way to the bottom of the level. You can then move left until popping out under the 4-3 warpzone. Strangely, I haven't been able to replicate this yet, but if I manage to I will see what happens if you drop down underneath the warp instead of climbing up into it (like I did first time I found this)

Jonathan_NL

How did you do that? I could only find blocking tiles and two pits (one of them is invisible somehow) that end about 80 (!) tiles above the bottom. Edit: well, OK, my reader does make some strange mistakes, but your pit is still not really possible... Edit again: fixed that. There is just one big pit at the right, nothing else. I'm really curious where you fell through exactly. Can you draw it on a screenshot?

You really have to check out the second pit at the left. It's a surprising ride. http://www.pontifex2.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.