News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

New Units Ideas

Started by Kran, April 23, 2009, 12:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kran

I didn't got it. The unit is stunned, but after that they can move. The unit is not indestructible, only immune to all other enemyes.

Kran

Class: Scouts
Name: Roc
Cost: 100$

Actions: 2
Life: 4
Power: 3
Deploy: 3

Flight. Movement Cost no Actions.

Move to Target Location. 3 Range. 1/1 Times Per Turn.

Attack Target Enemy. 1 range. Cost 1 action.

Load target ally. 1 range. Cost the Ally 1 action point. Cost 1 Action point. Maximum 1 unit. The ally will be now stat of the roc, leaving play when it dies, or loose control.

Unload ally. 1 range. Stuns Ally. Cost 1 Action Point.

Loaded allyes are protected by pegasus. If pegasus dies or you loose control over it, the loaded ally dies.

Jezebeau

Too cheap.  It's a jumping rider with more life, shorter range, and special abilities.

Kran

I dont think its too cheap. Less range mess it, and range is the only good ability of the rider. The pegasus special ability cost from ally 1 action, so, isnt much strong. But maybe it can be 3 power and 100$. I will edit it. Now it doesnt gain +1 power when ally loaded.

Jezebeau

Generally it's going to be used to advance a unit rather than retreat it, so costing an action isn't going to be a big deal, as it probably won't be attacking, then moving.  It would most likely be used in combination with a wizard to advance a heretic, martyr, or a paladin up to 8 spaces in one turn.  Also, I get a funny image of an elephant climbing onto a pegasus.  It's very silly.   :P

Kran

Wrong. Unit stuns at undeploy.

Lunaraia

and what happens if the unit is inorged while on the pegasi?
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

The pegasus can't load innorganic allies. I forgot about saying that the unit is protected by the pegasus, i mean that everything turns to the pegasus, if i load unit in pegasus, then turn it innorganic, the pegasus will be now innorganic. If witch transform pegasus in a toad, the pegasus doesnt have anymore the loaded ally, and its lost. If you purge the pegasus after load, you loose your unit. Loose not death. Maybe we could change the name to Roc.

Kran

Class: (?)
Name: Fleshbender
Cost: 50$

Life: 2
Power: 3
Deploy: 3

Move to target location. 1 range. Cost 1 action.
Attack target enemy. 1 range. Cost 1 action.
Target ally gain +2 armour, -1 life. Units may never have more than 2 armour. Cost 1 action. 1 range.

Kran

Class: Cultists
Name: Sequeler
Cost: 200$

Life: 3

Move to target location. 1 range, Cost 1 action.

Infection. All enemyes that have their livepoints below maximum life, loose 1 life and maximum life is decreased to live. Cost 2 actions.

Fracture. All enemyes that have their livepoints below maximum life, loose 1 power in next turn and maximum life is decreased to life. Cost 2 actions.

Sickness. Target enemy get -2 life. 1 range. Cost 1 action.

Kran

Example: General is damaged by a pikeman. It become 2/4 life. Then, sequeler use Infection spell. General will be 1/1. If sequeler use fracture spell, the general will be 2/2 and power 2 in next turn.

Jezebeau

Fleshbender is an interesting idea, but very few things that have zero armor have more than 2-3 life.  It would be a great combo for barbarians and little else.

Sequeler is wyrm-powerful.  A single-target ability at specific range that lowered maximum life to life-minus-one could be nifty, but as it's written it's broken.

Kran

Thanks for the feedback. But I cant understand very well why it is a wyrm-powerfull.
If it had range like 6, it would be nice. But after all, its only an idea.
Kran

Lunaraia

reason it's wyrm class? well it's quite simple let's say that you have a huge poweful unit like the elephant it's been quite bruised and are at 1 hp you use inceftion and boom it's like it just goot hit by 6 reckonings at the same time kinda overkill in my book
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

Reckoning do not make units hurt.