News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Gish Trainer?

Started by Shellman, September 21, 2005, 01:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellman

Can someone help me find a trainer for 1.43 or else a downgrade to 1.42? Thanks in advance.

Kampfschaf

The Trainer, these i post in last Thread ist for the newest Version! But i think gish are in all version have the same format. So i think it works with all versions. (1.0) ist the version of the program not of the GISH Game ;)

Shellman

no, I need one that can make gish invincible, etc, not just modify files.

Jonathan_NL

Is that even possible without cracking the game?
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

Shellman

There are several places you can download them, but the most recent is for 1.42

Kampfschaf

Why cracking? ^^

Download the trainer and the trainer edit your Savegames! For all versions of GISH.

Jonathan_NL

But I mean, is invincibility stored in the .pla? And that trainer doesn't work on anything other than Windows!
I rarely check this forum anymore. Feel free to send me a PM if you want my attention.

Shellman

I have no clue how the trainer works.  All I know is that I run an exe at the same time as the game, and when I press certain keys (Usually F1-F12), things happen (invincible, bigger/smaller, weaker/stronger,)

Kampfschaf

My Trainer works with the .pla File! How i said not ^^ You must run the Trainer first end edit you Savegames. After start the game and the the results!

Shellman

I don't want to edit the savegame files.  I want gish to be invincible.

DaKiller

Hm, I just remembered that some time ago, someone (no idea who, used an anonymous e-mail service) sent me a link to this trainer...

EDITED:  Please dont link to sites with Cracks on them

The person said to me that it should work with version 1.43 as well.

I'm not sure if it works though. I tried it myself once, when I opened the trainer it immediately crashed.

Signatures are for hypocrites.

DemonSlayer

Comon Just beat the game like most everyone else.  There's no need to use a trainer with GISH.  I mean COMON how hard is it.  And why whould anyone make a crack for GISH anway.  Comon Suport Indy game companys.  I just restored my PC again to run Linux and  Windows. http://67.15.141.32/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Shellman

I *have* beat the game.  Several times.  And I buy indie all the time--have about 6-7 games from indie developers and thats just on my pc.  I just want the trainer because it would help me test my levels.

Shellman

if you find one, send it to me at tbone3447 AT yahoo DOT com

DaKiller

Quote (DaKiller @ Sep. 30 2005,7:57)
EDITED:  Please dont link to sites with Cracks on them

Whoopsie, sorry about that. Hadn't realized the site had cracks as well, I thought they only had trainers.
Signatures are for hypocrites.