News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Surrender: Are you sure?!

Started by Wakrob, May 11, 2009, 11:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakrob

Im sure we have all done it.  But at least 4 times now Ive gone down to hit the End Turn button and BAM!, I miss my a little bit and surrender the match.

And chance the Surrender button can either be moved away from the end turn button or maybe a Are you sure? button pops up to verify?

Wak

mongolian

Yes..been there so annoying.  I've asked for this before., but good to see someoen else is bringing it up

Tek777

verym very! important change =) please Zatikon do it =)

zatikon

Easy change, expect it next patch.

SLOTH

While we are on the subject,

Is it possible yet to REMOVE your offer of a DRAW?

This is just a little picky of me, but many times I have been losing or thought perhaps to be fair I would offer the draw, maybe to save time.

My opponent refuses my draw, for whatever reason he sees fit.

At some point, I realize he will not take the draw, but I cannot take it back.  Then, when I have him on death's door, he takes the draw like 15 turns later.

I do not think this is in the spirit of the game.  :)

Any ideas?

zatikon

It's been on my TODO list for awhile, it'll eventually be fixed.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Surrender "are you sure?" is in, I agree that taking your draw request back would be a nice change so it is not exploited like that.

Lunaraia

How about having the offer simply expire when the oponent acts and ends his turn instead of accepting it?
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

Kran

minime

Quote from: Lunaraia on May 28, 2009, 12:48:10 PM
How about having the offer simply expire when the oponent acts and ends his turn instead of accepting it?

this sounds perfect. so it would last only for a turn.