News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Proposal: more saved army slots

Started by Jezebeau, May 09, 2009, 05:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezebeau

Could we please have more slots to save armies in?  Since there are four constructed game types that warrant unique armies, I'm finding ten a bit constrictive.

Goat

I agree.  I get a heartache each time I overwrite a less-used army.  Its like tearing a page out of history, or having to tell one of your kids you don't love them quite as much as the others.

Lunaraia

Although I do not share Goats sentimental feelings for his amries, I acually view them as at best minions that are explendable or at worst tools, I mst agree that 10 is far to little now that we have started to close if not broken the line of 200 different units to choose from, I meen there are over a MILLION different combinations of units to trow together with the units that are there atm even with the 1k point restriction
Bad guys are no problem when you're an asshole yourself

minime

maybe the easiest way would be to load armies from text files. you could put your constructed, coop, old etc armies into different directories this way. (you couldn't reach them from an other computers, so the 10 slots at the server still may be needed)

Kran

Maybe more army slots in server could make it slow

Jezebeau

Just for clarity's sake, Lunaraia, there are (with Sycophant being the last unit added) 79 different units in Zatikon.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

I agree there needs to be more save slots.  I will put it in the list of interface improvements.