News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Anchor points

Started by Robin, October 17, 2001, 08:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin

Yep that was it.  I was in Normal mode and the keys had no effect.  When I went to Complex it worked.
Thanks All!

Robin

First post for me, I tried the Search but had no hits, so here goes.
I am on MPACK101 level 1 (320M length) and there are what looks to be anchor points at the top of the cut on both sides of where the train passes thru on approach to the bridge.  I cannot attach anything to these points - steel, cable, the points do not even highlight when I move my pointer over them.  Yet they show on the intro screen graphic and on the test screen.  
What am I missing? What is the technique to use these points?  They are not on line with the bridge but offset out a slight distance in depth.

Took me ages to figure that out too! Although it is in the manual...hmmm

You can move the editing plane backwards and forwards with R and F keys. If you go to plane the anchor points are on, highlight it, then step back to the plane of your bridge you can link them up that way.

pasqualz

Yes, you must use the "R" and "F" keys to move the plane (F)orward or ®earward to get the anchor point sto highlight. There, that'll do it!
"Call Mr. Plow That's my name, That name again is Mr. Plow" - Homer (Mr. Plow) Simpson